This is How it Works:
- Select an appropriately sized instrument, preferably with your child present.
- Complete the rental/purchase agreement using a valid photo ID and major credit card.
- Pay a deposit plus the first month’s rent and then you’re all set. The deposit is equivalent to 2 month’s rent. (cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover are all welcome)
- All payments apply toward purchase and you may trade toward a larger size or upgrade instrument at any time. There is no obligation to purchase, you can just rent if you like.
- Damage Protection Coverage is available at an additional fee to protect against accidental breakage of the instrument or bow. (theft, willful damage/destruction or mysterious disappearance are not covered).
All of Our Instruments:
- Are the best quality and come from the finest workshops in Germany and China.
- Are fully shop-adjusted in our own workshop, including hand-fitted pegs, bridge, soundpost and planed fingerboard. We also include high-quality synthetic or steel strings, Wittner tailpiece, rosin and case or padded bag.
- Include excellent quality bows made from brazilwood or carbon-fiber with ebony frogs and genuine horsehair.
- Are competitively priced:
- Violins range from $18-$24/mo.
- Violas from $18- $25/mo.
- Cellos from $30-$43.50/mo.
- Basses from $55-$75/mo.
Your satisfaction and that each instrument meets or exceeds MENC standards. Our set-up and adjustments are to professional specifications. All rentals/sales are subject to the final approval of the teacher.
Music & Accessories:
- All popular string method books including 7,000 titles of string music in stock.
- Everything else you need is in stock: strings, rosin, shoulder rests, polishing cloths, music stands and cases, plus more. Phone/special orders welcome.